Change the personality of your living spaces with designer bowls and trays, home decor items offering the perfect blend of beauty and utility. As versatile decor elements, they are ideal for placing around your home as elegant centrepieces on statement furniture. They can also be used as catchalls for fruits or small objects like keys and trinkets that might go amiss easily; these items can be placed stylishly on console tables, coffee tables, and bookcases, and of course, they accentuate the dining room in unique ways.
Contemporary tableware like designer trays and bowls come in myriad sizes and shapes in an imaginative range of colour shades and polishes. They are made of various choices of material and feature unique artistic motifs that are sometimes indicative of longer local art and craft traditions.
Decorative trays and bowls contribute equal measures of practical function and aesthetic charm, and this makes them perfectly suited for any luxe modern home. Here are some common materials you’ll find these items crafted in, making them ideal for different sensibilities of home styling and a good fit on different occasions celebrated at home.
- Glass: Decorative glass bowls and trays are perfect to match the chic finishes of any high-end interior. As serveware for the dining table, sterling silver and hand-painted wooden trays are also highly useful and durable.
- Mirrored: Chic luxury mirrored trays and bowls mainly serve decorative purposes. They can be used as centrepieces which hold keys, jewellery, potpourri, and other trinkets while adding visual interest to the tabletop.
- Wooden: Largely used for both serving and decorative purposes, wooden trays are generally handcrafted from mahogany, walnut, and ebony, and feature painted florals and geometric patterns in classic and rustic styles.
- Brass: Brass trays and bowls are perfect for adding a touch of gilded glamour to surfaces in home interiors. With their gleaming shine, these accent pieces act as centrepieces that instantly uplift the whole space and make it attractive.
- Other metals: Steel, sterling silver, electroplated aluminium, etc. are commonly used to create unique designs of serving trays and decorative bowls. They serve both form and function. Gold-plated and silver-plated items especially are luxurious and offer a regal vibe.
- Ceramic: Classy and elegant, ceramic and porcelain bowls and trays, sometimes bordered with wooden or carved metallic handles, can be quite useful for serving snacks, drinks and meals, as well as to add pops of colour to your room’s decor.
While the open-designed bowls are mainly decorative, some luxury trays are designed with handles, making them perfectly suited for serving food. Along with physical multi-brand shops and flagship stores of luxury brands, a number of online stores like Tata CliQ Luxury, Ajio Luxe, Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop, Jaypore, and many more, offer an impressive range of high-quality, stylish, and unique selections of designer trays and designer bowls. The hand-picked collections of these stores are guaranteed to bring about a timeless touch to your home decor, and varieties aesthetic choices are available to ensure something for every style of home.